Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Our Raw House

Hi there! This is not a DIY blog but who knows, it may turn out to be one.

This is a blog about our row house that we're trying to make into a home both literally and figuratively. So, I'll start to describe what a row house is and how row became raw in our case. A row house is defined as one of a series of houses, often of similar or identical design, situated side by side and joined by common walls. This is like an apartment. I think you get the picture. Anyway, our row house became raw because when it is turned over, it really is raw. I mean, the exterior is already done but it is literally up to you how you divide the space. This house was bought my husband right after he graduated from college in 1997 and as a new college grad, all he can afford at that time was a small house (aka low-cost housing project). Hehe. But still, it is ours and gradually, we are going to turn this house into a home. I hope you often visit us to view our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to hear what you have to say. Please don't be shy.